[App_rpt-users] Router issue

Harry Romano hromano at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 15 22:17:57 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I have 3 nodes total  2 nodes are connected with fobs to  computer 1 another
the 3rd node is connected with a fob on  computer 2 .  The 2 nodes on the
first computer work great.  The node  on the 2nd computer will not connect
to anything except the allstar node list( the fob works ).

 In my router (Linksys) I have the ports forwarded to the first computer but
when I try and forward the ports to the 2nd computer the router says
overlapping ports.

The computers are set to 2 different static IP addresses.   All three nodes
log into the allstar web-transceiver page but the node on the 2nd computer
will try and connect then it immediately disconnect.  They all show up on
the node list.  Is there a way to make the 2 nd computer with the single
node work behind my router.  I also tried to DMZ the second computer but
still it does not connect. I could sure use some help please.

73

Harry Romano

KC4RPP