[App_rpt-users] iaxRPT - how are accounts stored?

Matt Beasant g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 21 11:44:17 UTC 2013

Hi,

I wanted to share my iaxrpt accounts list with some local amatuers to
simplify their installations.

I noted that on the iaxrpt download page it states that a new install or
update of iaxrpt will not overwrite any existing accounts that are set up -
so I guessed that they are stored somewhere else and not in a file in the
program directory....

I cannot find out where this file is though! I event tried to look through
the source code to see if I could find any indication there but no luck...

If anyone can shed any light on where the account info for iaxrpt is kept I
would be most grateful!

Best 73,

Matt
G4RKY