[App_rpt-users] iaxRPT - how are accounts stored?

Scott Zimmerman n3xcc at repeater-builder.com
Mon Oct 21 18:38:13 UTC 2013

Matt,

I believe Steve W9SH told me that they were stored in the windows registery. :(

I'm not sure why it was done this way, or where in the registry they are located. It sure would have
been nice if they were in a .CSF or other text file format, but alas.

Scott

Scott Zimmerman
Amateur Radio Call N3XCC
474 Barnett Road