[App_rpt-users] App_rpt audio recording ( archive ) bug

Matt Beasant g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 22 19:47:17 UTC 2013

Hi,

Somewhere between version 0.303 and version 0.320 of app_rpt the achivedir
audio recording got broken and now only works for traffic coming in from
the internet and not coming in from the radio - a silent file which
includes any courtesy tones is recorded instead.

I updated Asterisk on one of my nodes over the weekend and now this feature
is broken - does anyone know of a way I can install version 0.303 on this
node to fix the problem?

I tried to use viewvc to seek out the version I need but the system there
seems to use different version numbers ( 1.493 etc ).

Any help greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Matt
G4RKY