[App_rpt-users] App_rpt audio recording ( archive ) bug

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 26 19:33:27 UTC 2013

I tried to re-create the problem, and I can not. The archivedir stuff works fine on the latest code.

Jim

Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 20:47:17 +0100
From: g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
To: App_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: [App_rpt-users] App_rpt audio recording ( archive ) bug

Hi,
Somewhere between version 0.303 and version 0.320 of app_rpt the achivedir audio recording got broken and now only works for traffic coming in from the internet and not coming in from the radio - a silent file which includes any courtesy tones is recorded instead.

I updated Asterisk on one of my nodes over the weekend and now this feature is broken - does anyone know of a way I can install version 0.303 on this node to fix the problem?
I tried to use viewvc to seek out the version I need but the system there seems to use different version numbers ( 1.493 etc ).

Any help greatly appreciated.
Kind regards,
MattG4RKY