[App_rpt-users] URI to Alinco cable schematic

(KP4TR)Ramon Gonzalez kp4tr.ramon at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 19:07:28 UTC 2013

I had this wiring written down since I made one for a Yaesu FT2600,
which uses same wiring as Alinco.

Verify this, as its been a while I did my own wires.
And I don't take responsibility if the information is wrong or has changed.
Look in the manuals on each product to double check.

On DMK Engineering URI:

Pin 1 - PTT
Pin 8 - COS
Pin 20 - GND (Many other pins are also ground)
Pin 21 - Audio In
Pin 22 - Audio out (left)
Pin 23 Audio Out (right)

On Yaesu FT2600 (same wiring as Alinco):

Pin 1 - COS
Pin 4 - Audio Out from radio
Pin 5 - Ground
Pin 7 - PTT