[App_rpt-users] Resistor divider

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Oct 30 17:31:52 UTC 2013

Robert,

  The other end goes to ground. It would form a divider from the hi end of the pot to ground. You would take the audio from the center of the resistors.  I do not have this radio so I have no idea what the resistor values would be or if you even need them but I can say you don't want to load that point down so you wouldn't want the total resistance to be too low. The upper resistor (closest to the pot) should be the larger value and the one to ground the lower.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio