[App_rpt-users] Resistor divider

Johnny Keeker cypresstower at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 22:40:52 UTC 2013

Robert;
You need to remove the sub audible tone when using vol hi,
but if your not concerned with hearing your ctcss tones,
use a 10uf cap off the vol hi through a series 10k to a 3.3k
to ground. Tap the audio where the 10k meets the 3.3k resistor.
Use a variable 5k pot in place of the 3.3k if you want to change
the levels or just change the 3.3k value....
JK