[App_rpt-users] Resistor divider

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Wed Oct 30 20:05:08 UTC 2013

or +2.2 dBm (referenced against 600 ohms).

For what it's worth, radio station consoles work normally (at least in all the plants I built or worked in...) at +4 dBm.  there is MORE than enough level and adjustability without having to pad, attenuate, or go through gyrations to get this to work. I've interfaced everything from aforesaid consoles to cheap chinese HTs to commercial iron thru URIs with nothing other than wire and connectors to mate the equipment.

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 5...small