[App_rpt-users] announcements

Johnny Keeker cypresstower at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 15:26:24 UTC 2013

I find most sysops adjust the audio by ear so that itself adds to the mismatch.   I like the cop commands, 33-34 to turn on and off the audio.
Zipper is good, but as mentioned ACID has its advantages.  One being it still supports ztmonitor.  That's a good tool.
Maybe if we all send in a 5 dollar donation once a year, it may in courage the code guys to consider some of the suggestions out there.
I'm on my way to kick in right now.
Johnny