[App_rpt-users] Multi Node Voter questions

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Tue Sep 17 14:13:11 UTC 2013

Questions 1 and 3 are related. I have no recommendation but my Intel D525 is supporting 11 RTCM's consisting of 6 repeaters. It also supports Allmon (asterisk manager) polling and a few cron jobs. Top shows 90 to 95% idle.

Private networks are built with a) node numbers under 2000, b) no iax registration, c) no status reporting and d) the IP address of each of the other nodes is in the nodes stanza.
--
Tim
:wq