[App_rpt-users] Remote base Memories

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 03:13:16 UTC 2013

I tried that, does not work, says cannot find memory still
however when I did *006 it says invalid frequency, and switches to VFO A
from B or memory if I manually put it there...

06 I deleted as a memory channel, and find no ref to in the rest of the
file... as a command
.... very interesting for sure!

anyone have an idea? I know i am so close to making this work.

"Got Root?"

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
*None. It's a hardware problem.*

Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who it's friends are.
WINDOWS: Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
MICROSOFT: Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers.

A ntennas
P oorly
P laced
L acks
E ngineering

The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².

*"I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."*