[App_rpt-users] Getting there!

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Tue Sep 24 16:15:33 UTC 2013

Some of that can happen on the portal. On the menu look at Node... Node configuration. What you can't set there must be set up by editing the configurations files. The two files where the things you mention are /etc/asterisk/rpt.conf and whatever channel driver you use (/etc/asterisk/simpleusb.conf or /etc/asterisk/usbradio.conf).
--
Tim
:wq