[App_rpt-users] Re : 64 bit

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 26 10:47:21 UTC 2013

That did not work here and I dont know why. But as soon that I switched to centos 6 All my device worked perfectly. So I need centos 6 . But the acid instalk script fail all the time. And I dont have the time to modify it. But at the same time the xipar install worked on first try. This will also give mw thw chance to try the voting receiver stuff for cheap cause I have some thin client and usb dongle that I will connect to some gm300 that have the output blown but receive perfectly.