[App_rpt-users] iaxrpt

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sun Apr 6 12:10:27 UTC 2014

We didn't see what the reply was. What was the typo???
inquiring minds want to know.

You should be able to set up 2 separate accounts in IAX_rpt and connect
to each node separately if you have all the settings in you server right.

in iax.conf:

; Setup for remote gui console

[gui]
type=user
context=radio-gui
auth=md5
secret=something    ; your password used in iax_rpt accounts
host=dynamic
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=gsm
notransfer=yes

in extensions.conf:

; Setup for IAX_RPT gui console

[radio-gui]

exten => [node1],1,rpt([node1]|X)
exten => [node2],1,rpt([node2]|X)

note: "[node1]" = your first node# on the server and "[node2]" is the
second node.

Then make sure you have 2 accounts defined in IAX_Rpt, one for each node.
In this case both accounts will use the same password.
That should allow you to connect to either node and command it
independently.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jon VA3RQ