[App_rpt-users] New node 40584

David Lopez kb5ziw at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 20:06:08 UTC 2014

I'm at my wits end. I tried to set up a simplex node using a gm300, URIx and homemade interface cable as per DMK's website. I have been trying to figure out why my node will only receive audio from the internet. It will also only accept commands from keyboard.  The audio from the internet is passed to the node radio and red light on uri and radio light up.  If I transmit from my HT the node radio keys up and transmits rf but audio doesn't seem to reach the node, red light on the URI doesn't light up.  I keep thinking it's the cable I made for the radio but it all checks good.  I looked over some files but don't have the experience to see the problem, I'm not sure it's even a programming issue, maybe hardware, or I just set it up all wrong.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

73's
David, KB5ZIW

Sent from my iPhone