[App_rpt-users] Allmon2 on pi remote web server

Mal Good malgood at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 11:54:25 UTC 2014

Hi

I am running a Beagle / LOX combination which is working well.  I have a
Raspberry Pi running as a web server, which is also running fine!

What I would like to do is run Allmon2 on the web server.  This is where I
am having difficulties.  Has anyone done this?  Or set up Allmon2 in a
remote web server system?  If so can you let me know what you manager.conf
setting are in Asterisk and also what you allmon.ini settings are?

My router port forwarding setting, I think, are correct.

Any other help would be greatly appreciated.

Mal
VK6MT