[App_rpt-users] Allmon2 Stuck At Loading...

Chris Andrist chris at yeahmon.net
Sun Apr 13 17:22:14 UTC 2014

Thor,

What browser are you using?

--
Regards,

Chris Andrist

On Apr 13, 2014, at 11:16 AM, "Thor Wiegman" <n7jct at aplaceonthe.net<mailto:n7jct at aplaceonthe.net>> wrote:

I've tried swapping out my Allmon with Allmon2.  Everything seems to come up ok except none of the nodes ever actually update status. Each node is described in one grey line then has another grey line of headers like "Node   Node Information   Received  Link Direction  Connected  Mode".  Under that is a while row that says "Loading..." but never actually does load and display node information.

Allmon1 works fine.

Any ideas?