[App_rpt-users] Radio/node "chasing its tail"

John KD8DVR kd8dvr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 17:45:57 UTC 2014

I use the usb Echolink adpater from advanced repeater systems:
http://arsrepeaters.com/USB_EchoLink_Adapter.php

Yes, the site says it isn't for allstar, but I have had it working.....

but when my adapter settings are set for simplex, as I have a simplex
link, after the radio unkeys, it then keys up again, then unkeys, and
keys up again.

There have been some squelce delay settings that didn't solve my
problem.  I could have it set to duplex, but then the ID would never sound.

Hope I make sense, and someone has an idea.... I suppose, I should buy
their allstar adapter, if that is the issue.

Thanks... John KD8DVR