[App_rpt-users] RTCM Commands

Wayne wayne at anywherehost.net
Tue Apr 15 09:17:30 UTC 2014

After reading that IRLP is banned from use on an IRLP box I am saddened, but
it makes my decision easier. I'll have to live without the RC-210's and go
with Allstar. I have been told however that a RC-210 may be linked in with a
URI but over-the-air DTMF will be confusing. We were going to use a computer
for cell phone control.

I would like to know what the command set is. Can someone point me to the
controller commands? Such as kerchunk filter (if it has one), DTMF mute,
etc.

We do have a phone patch. I assume that since Asterisks is a PBX system a
phone patch is built in somehow?