[App_rpt-users] /dev/dsp

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Apr 15 20:39:02 UTC 2014

Well first thing is the URI's green light blinking at a steady rate when asterisk-app_rpt is started? You can also exercise the PTT off and on in the CLI.  Do susb ?  or radio ?  to see commands depending on whether you are using simpleusb or usbradio. Also do you get any errors at the CLI screen or look in /var/log/asterisk/messages? Does 'lsusb' at the linux prompt show that the FOB was detected?
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio