[App_rpt-users] New to allstar

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Apr 18 16:55:19 UTC 2014

Nick,

 I assume you are wanting to have a simplex node vs. a repeater node? If so the setting is in /etc/asterisk/rpt.conf

Put the command  'duplex=1' in your node stanza.  This sets simplex mode with courtesy and telemetry tones.

Example -

[27225] ; Change this to your assigned node number
;rxchannel=Radio/usb27225
rxchannel = SimpleUSB/usb
duplex=1
... rest of definitions....