[App_rpt-users] RTCM voting setup

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 08:23:10 UTC 2014

Does anyone know the correct settings for the RTCM in a voting
configuration?

Menus
8  - GPS Data Protocol (0=NMEA, 1=TSIP) (0)
9  - GPS Serial Polarity (0=Non-Inverted, 1=Inverted) (0)
10 - GPS PPS Polarity (0=Non-Inverted, 1=Inverted, 2=NONE) (0)

I believe 8 is correct I know the baud rate is 4800 tested it on the garmin
software -
not sure about the serial polarity/PPS polarity - I believe it is hooked up
correctly -

the time shows not set on the RTCM, and I lose connection to the
allstar/asterisk box -
once I set PPS polarity to 2 then it reconnects - this is setup as the
master site for now -
Right now they are both on the same LAN -

If anyone has any other example configs for voter.conf, etc that would be
great too, make sure there isn't some other setting for it.

73s

Mark