[App_rpt-users] [Appt_rptr-users] Thank You

Wayne wayne at anywherehost.net
Sat Apr 19 09:26:44 UTC 2014

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you that have done your best to
help me understand something that is new to me. I am eager to learn in spite
of some conflicting information. At least there are many of you willing to
help a green horn. I plan on buying two RTCM's on Monday and then I'm need
to marry them to Motorola MSF 5000's. It is my understanding that wiring is
a combination of the Marty connector and some test points. Your help in this
area will be important unless the Drupal site already has the pin-outs. I am
very much looking forward to a success! I am a quick learner - just point me
in the right direction :-)

Thank you.

Wayne