[App_rpt-users] IAXRPT Odd behaviour

Keith Goobie keith at goobie.org
Sat Apr 19 15:13:51 UTC 2014

Good day all and a Happy Easter for those celebrating!

Yesterday an odd behaviour emerged in my iaxrpt connectivity to our node(s).
I have been able to access without incident for at least six months.
Yesterday, I am able to connect, and stay connected, hearing audio when the
node is active.

I am unable to consistently make the node transmit.  Most of the times not.
When I check the logs ­ I see the following two messages,which may or may
not be related:

* Linking delayed by activity, and / or
* ScanaTicks expired

I have been able to access from other sites, so I believe that the issue may
be networking related at my end, but I am perplexed as at the time, I had
not changed any of my networking configuration.  Some changes have occurred
in an effort to triage.

Any thoughts or guidance would be appreciated.

Cheers
Keith / VA3YC

keith at goobie.org
Keith Goobie