[App_rpt-users] RTCM Duplex 3

Steve Gebhard stevegebhard at cox.net
Sat Apr 19 21:18:51 UTC 2014

Hi group, I recently flashed firmware on my thin clients, and want to loop audio locally in order to get rid of the echo on the audio path making the round trip to the server.  I set the duplex 3 option on the RTCM to 1, and in rpt.conf duplex is set to 2, now I get a severe echo on local audio, like it's repeating locally in the RTCM and still making the trip over the internet link, what do I have set wrong?

What do the numbers represent on the duplex 3 setting?