[App_rpt-users] code 1

Chris Andrist chris at yeahmon.net
Sat Apr 19 23:56:40 UTC 2014

Russ,

Once it boots up login and type the command

# service asterisk stop

Then read the log file

# nano /var/log/asterisk/messages

You will have to scroll to the bottom of the file to find out the problem.

Usually I run the following sequence of commands

# service asterisk stop
# rm -Rf /var/log/asterisk/messages
# service asterisk start
Let it run until you get the error then:
# service asterisk stop
# nano /var/log/asterisk/messages

--
Regards,