[App_rpt-users] MAC Mini For AllStar Server?

Skyler Fennell electricity440 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 00:02:07 UTC 2014

Chris,

I tried it on my MacBook Pro but I had a  grub error on restart. I asked this question on ask different stack exchange and I am still waiting for an answer.

http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/127308/centos-will-not-install-on-my-mac/128287?noredirect=1#128287

NOTE: I was trying to manually install asterisks with the net boot of centos because I didn't want to delete everything so I was trying to manually install the files off of a flash drive (phase 1 and 2.sh)
( I can get you the files if needed)

Ps.
IMPORTANT:
Get a program called rEFIt boot which will give you options on boot up. Then install the iso image on a Flash Drive using the program unetbootin

If rEFIt does not install, you will have to manually install it using 2 or 3 lines on terminal

I have not tried it off of a CD but maybe that will have better results.

I am sure it is possible just haven't figured it out quite yet :)

73s
KDØWHB