[App_rpt-users] MAC Mini For AllStar Server?

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Wed Apr 23 02:25:55 UTC 2014

On 4/22/2014 8:02 PM, Skyler Fennell wrote:
> Chris,
>
> I tried it on my MacBook Pro but I had a  grub error on restart. I asked this question on ask different stack exchange and I am still waiting for an answer.

It's your machine...but why would anyone want to tie up a high-end
MacBook by running asterisk?  Or a MacMini, for that matter?  Find a POS
window$ machine and get rid of the MS Virus and put it to good use.

Not being argumentative...but seems to me a bit of overkill using an
elegant computer that just plain works to try and get it to run
something as basic as centos with a phone switch app in it.

Bryan