[App_rpt-users] Added a second node to my server Status problem

Christopher Kovacs w0anm73 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 03:41:40 UTC 2014

That brings up a question..  Yes, I have the register statement; should it
have a "A" in front of the node number, or is the document that I reviewed
is out of date? I seem to remember that this is no longer needed. Xipar did
not use it.

I will down load the node information again and try that.

Thanks,

Chris
w0anm
 On Apr 22, 2014 9:58 PM, "Robert A. Poff" <wb3awj at comcast.net> wrote:

> Did you add the register= statement for the additional node into iax.CONF ?
>

> On April 22, 2014 10:31:25 PM EDT, Christopher Kovacs <w0anm73 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am having the same issue. I have recently converted from xipar to acid
>> distribution.  I am getting the same error:
>> I get the Node is no longer in the database message at both nodes
>> (29061/29062)
>>    http://stats.allstarlink.org/nodeinfo.cgi?node=29061
>>
>> Under each stanza, I have:
>>     ; ** for ACID **
>>
>> statpost_program=/usr/bin/wget,-q,--timeout=15,--tries=3,--output-document=/dev/null
>>     statpost_url=http://stats.allstarlink.org/uhandler.php ; Status
>> updates
>>

>> What am I missing?
>>

>> Chris,
>> w0anm
>>

>> On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 2:38 PM, W2YMM <w2ymm1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for the tips, I only had one instance of the status reporting
>>> under the new node stanza.
>>> I added to the first node stanza and all seems well again.
>>>
>>> Thanks and 73
>>> Bob W2YMM
>>>
>>> Robert Prybyzerski Jr
>>> W2YMM