[App_rpt-users] Added a second node to my server Status problem

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Apr 23 04:11:34 UTC 2014

NO 'A' !!!

register => 40638:<password>@register.allstarlink.org

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio

Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 22:41:40 -0500
From: w0anm73 at gmail.com
To: wb3awj at comcast.net
CC: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Added a second node to my server Status problem

That brings up a question..  Yes, I have the register statement; should it have a "A" in front of the node number, or is the document that I reviewed is out of date? I seem to remember that this is no longer needed. Xipar did not use it.

I will down load the node information again and try that.
Thanks,
Chris

w0anm