[App_rpt-users] How to stream live audio from URI to broadcast software.

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 14:18:13 UTC 2014

Hello my name is Loren I would like to set up a live audio stream from  my
repeater to broadcastify if anyone has any suggestions on how or what i
should do this would be appreciated. I would much rather if I could just
take the audio from the repeater its self rather than setting up a
secondary scanner then reroute it back to broadcastify.. Using Acid Linux
Distro all normal install..  URI connected to two GM300s etc..

Any suggestions on this idea and if you have done this before please let me
know how ya did this or what i need to do to get started 73's for now.

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
Email: loren at lorentedford.com
http://www.lorentedford.com