[App_rpt-users] usbradio to simpleusb

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Apr 27 06:22:53 UTC 2014

I am not sure what you mean by "just copy over" If the you are connecting to the same radio the setup for audio levels should remain the same so you could use the same file. The URI's should be matched within a few percent on audio levels so swapping URI's should not matter. It is the radio you need to match.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio