[App_rpt-users] DTMF digits on IaxRpt

larry larry at n7fm.com
Thu Aug 14 02:17:07 UTC 2014

Thanks to all who replied.

Good comment about VOIP even though not to my liking. Since IaxRpt is
capable of passing DTMF to Node Radios as well as other telephone
equipment I was curious as to why exclude the other 4 buttons? And did
anyone have an easy fix to add them rather than creating Macros to send
the other 4 DTMF sequences. Current mode is like building a convertible
and not including a top. Makes it strictly a fair weather unit and
prevents it's use as a rain or snow vehicle.

Larry - N7FM