[App_rpt-users] DTMF digits on IaxRpt

K5BFC apprptusers at westbrook.com
Fri Aug 15 00:24:17 UTC 2014

Asterisk's "dsp.c" (even the old version in the app_rpt fork, I believe)
does indeed already decode them at no additional cost, so I too would have
expected them to just come along for the ride.  Does some other part of the
system filter them out?

Who cares why -- although I can think of a dozen use cases without even
trying hard.  Besides, it costs absolutely nothing when you're already
doing the other digits.  Let the man have his tones, I say.

$0.02,
Eric
K5BFC