[App_rpt-users] Issue with simplex node

Wayne wgreenleaf at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Aug 16 05:29:25 UTC 2014

HI all,

Wondering if anyone may have experienced a similar problem.  My simplex node
operating duplex=1 (w/telemetry) will unkey and transmit in the middle of
entering dtmf tones to it.  For example as I'm enter *3node it will unkey at
the star or sometimes at the 3 and sometimes at the end of the string at the
last number and then sometimes it will work.  Also, there are times I can be
talking on the node and right in the middle of my transmission it will drop
then come back when it goes back to receive.  This has been baffling me for
sometime.

Setup:

Desktop computer

DMK URI