[App_rpt-users] Web transceiver node display

iain macdonnell - N6ML ar at dseven.org
Sun Aug 17 19:26:04 UTC 2014

Some desire to get away from Java was expressed, and HTML5 suggested.
I don't know much about HTML5 yet, to be honest. Does anyone see an
easy path to a web client based on HTML5 + IAX2 ?

It appears that the current WebTransceiver is based on Mexuar Corraleta

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Mexuar

73,

    ~iain / N6ML