[App_rpt-users] Mini ITX Choice -- warning!

Bob kk6ecm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 22:17:17 UTC 2014

This one worked for me

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ECK4A5A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie
=UTF8&psc=1

It uses the NM10 chip set. And is in place running a repeater as we speak.
Runs fairly cool. I have a small case fan on it to move air by the heat sink
on the CPU in the hot repeater shack.

I've not had good experiences with the Celeron with the NM70 chip set such
as

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D1A8094/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie
=UTF8&psc=1

which does not work with the audio devices like the URI

Thanks,
Bob
kk6ecm