[App_rpt-users] Mini ITX Choice

Johnny Keeker cypresstower at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 21:48:18 UTC 2014

I agree with your recommendation.  I have 8 D2500HN some have
4 radios attached.  Each board has the Intel logo not the MITAC logo.
JK

On Tue, 8/19/14, Andrew Sylthe <asylthe at kc9ona.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Mini ITX Choice
 To: "Tim Sawyer" <tim.sawyer at mac.com>
 Cc: "APP RPT" <app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org>
 Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 5:05 PM

 Tim,
 I've had success running the Intel D2500HN
 board with Linux.  Here is a link to a few mini ITX boards
 that should all work with Linux:
 http://www.mini-box.com/Atom

 On Tue, Aug 19, 2014
 at 3:46 PM, Tim Sawyer <tim.sawyer at mac.com>