[App_rpt-users] Mini ITX Choice

Florian Schmid dl1flo at u01.de
Tue Aug 19 22:21:52 UTC 2014

Hi,

We using a SUPERMICRO X7SPA-HF-D525

This is a Mini-ITX with Intel Atom D525 and 2 x Gigabit LAN.

We are very happy with this board.
Passive Cooling, but we have 2 Fans inside of the Case.
For remote install, Administration is IPMI onBoard.

Here technical data:

Motherboard - Mini-ITX

CPU	Intel Atom D525 / 1.8 GHz (Dual-Core)
Chipset	Intel ICH9R
Max. RAM	4 GB
RAM	2 SO-DIMM-204 pole
DDR3
non-ECC
unbuffered
PC3-6400
800 MHz
1.5 V
Connectors	6 x SATA-300 (RAID 0 / RAID 1 / RAID 10 / RAID 5)

3 x USB 2.0 + (5 x USB 2.0 internal)
1 x PCIe x16
1 x VGA
1 x PS/2-Keyboard
1 x PS/2-Mouse
1 x RS232 + (1x RS232 internal)
Graphic	Matrox MGA G200eW
LAN	2 x Gigabit Ethernet (2 x Intel 82574L)

73 DL1FLO, Florian