[App_rpt-users] RTCM questions

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Fri Aug 29 16:55:58 UTC 2014

Lot’s of questions. I’ll address this one first. We ran into the same problem with Quantars. The BEW mode was created to address it and it works fairly well. Get the board firmware and the EBLEX programmer from here

http://svn.ohnosec.org/viewvc/projects/allstar/voter/?root=svn

You want the Voter-dspbew-SMT.cry file. The latest (v 1.47) is OK.

The programming it a bit of a trick, but easy once you know how. Let me know if you need me to walk you thru it.

--
Tim WD6AWP