[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 66, Issue 67

Jon Rorke jrorke at cogeco.ca
Fri Aug 29 18:11:17 UTC 2014

3 KHz deviation in and out is the standard for FM wide band. Dont know
why anyone would want to use 4 K as it would be getting close to the
transmitters' limiter if it set up correctly should start to limit at 4.2 K.

I guess some people like to have their repeaters to be a little louder
on the O/P. If that's the case, you could do the Rx audio at 3K and set
your TX to 4K, that way audio from your nod(s) will be at the proper
level to others when linked.

Jon VA3RQ