[App_rpt-users] RoIP Net Database and Calender

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Tue Dec 9 03:49:59 UTC 2014

In the interest of all...
to better take advantage of RoIP networking connectivity,

I am attempting to compose a internet database calendar system of "NETS"
that are of interest to all.
So everyone can be aware of nets occurring throughout all Radio over IP
networks.

This is to allow potential interested party's could tune-in to your node
and more groups can listen or participate.

For now it will be attached to the Lincoln Highway Link-Up website at
lhlikup.com

lhlinkup.com/roip-nets-calendar/

If it is successful, I will create a new website just for it.
Sorry, we are only interested in nets
that are of interest to anyone, anywhere.
Please be kind in this regard.

If you would like to list "your net" on this experimental system,

If "YOU" are the node/network admin/ club officer for your group and
If you would like to take the time and message me "OFF-LIST" / direct by
replying to this.

I would really like to list it.

Please don't tell me about someone else's net.
Data must come from a authoritative person so I am not the cause of
swamping someones node on the wrong part of their network at the wrong
times etc.
If you are not authoritative, it will be ignored.

Please tell me the "HUB or Node number" of the net...
(where you want external connects)
ie: irlp 1620 or allstar 29993 or echolink 802891

The "NAME" of your net.
(ie "Old Timers Gab Net")

"Purpose" of the net....
ie... ham tech,computer tech,helping the disabled,
antennas, even just "gab net"...etc a brief description.

"Time" & "Frequency" of the net...
       ie..

every monday @ 20:00 utc  (please only utc times)
or
1st sat of every month @ xx:xx utc till ? utc

Any special rules !

When I have some input data to show it is working correctly, I will let
everyone know.

Eventually, I would like to make this user editable but security issues
remain for now.

I perhaps will make a widget you can post on your club pages later.

My hope it that it will be a valuable tool that will enhance our
networks.

...mike/kb8jnm