[App_rpt-users] RoIP Net Database and Calender

Skyler Fennell electricity440 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 16:15:13 UTC 2014

Great idea, here is my net:

Colorado Amateur Satellite net. AllStar 40764. Also aired on the fun system, and RMRL repeaters 146.940, 449.875, and 449.825 repeaters. Time :7pm Mountain time, Thursday night, 1 hour of time allocated. Also on echoLink *amsat*. Website Amsatnet.info.

I have more nets I know of coming. Should I just tell you AllStar or echoLink as well?