[App_rpt-users] Subject: Re: 'inexpensive' radios for a local repeater

Michael Lussier mike.lussier at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 08:18:24 UTC 2014

I agree hamtronics is the worse way to go if 1. You don't have the equipment to run PMs about 4 times a year. The failure rate is God awful. I have used them in temperature controlled and not with the same failure rate. They drift of frequency or sensitivity goes to hell

I have used radius radios. They just don't hold up under continuous duty even with fan control. Not much better with the GM radios. I'm looking at testing using a CDM1250 VHF and try it.

The interface with DMK URI is perfect.

Mike

Sent from an iPhone 5 iOS 8

Mike.Lussier at gmail.com