[App_rpt-users] Best way to link multiple nodes

Mike M kf7mbk at w7ara.net
Tue Dec 16 15:40:34 UTC 2014

I have set up an allstar system with 5 private nodes (soon to be 7).

I can link the individual nodes to one another, or say 4 of the nodes
to the 5th, but is there a better way?  I was looking at ConfBridge
but couldn't get it to work.. not even sure it would work.

I tried several things (I'm still learning) but I made an entry under
[radio-secure]
exten => 1000,1,ConfBridge(101)

I was hoping to be able to do *31000 and connect to the bridge.  But
it did nothing.

I just want to be able to have multiple bridges and be free to connect
any node to any bridge.  If I connect all the nodes to a single node,
I can no longer take that single node and connected it to something
else without disconnecting all the other nodes connected to it.

Just not sure what the norm is...if there is one.

Thanks
-Mike
KF7MBK