[App_rpt-users] Beagle Bone DTMF issues

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Mon Dec 22 18:27:24 UTC 2014

I normally turn off radio-relax on all my systems because certain users key
up a lot of false dtmf's and I find that annoying.  The price you pay for
that is, when you do want dtmf to work, you have to have a clean signal into
the repeater and hold each tone something like a half a second to get
decodes.  Your speed-dialer is not going to work without radio relax
enabled. Not sure if this has anything to do with BBB, since the program is
the same on both (I think!)

73

Ken