[App_rpt-users] Need a clarification -- please

larry larry at n7fm.com
Fri Dec 26 07:52:59 UTC 2014

Going to create some macros but need to understand this sequence before
hand.

I want to create a macro that connects a node to another node/hub in the
(*2 monitor only) mode.

Later if I wish to change that same connection to a (*3 transceive) mode.
Would a macro need to first issue a *1 disconnect and then reconnect
with a *3 function or can you just issue the *3 command and toggle
directly from monitor to transceive?

I assume whatever sequence works in one direction would hold true if
going in reverse from tranceive to monitor only.

Thanks
Larry - N7FM