[App_rpt-users] reverse autopatch for IP phone network

Mike Lussier mike.lussier at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 15:39:04 UTC 2014

Good morning all.

I did my due diligence by researching the archives for my answer first.

I saw that K1LNX had posted in 2010 [App_rpt-users] Example of how to setup
a sip phone for reverse autopatch.
I have been playing with this the past 24 hours. My home pbx is asterisk
PBX and my nodes are all Beagle Bone Black running the new load. It seems
to be a problem with sip.
I have configured sip trunk (radio1) on my PBX peer details for:
Host=10.133.54.132
Username=ae4ml
Secret=passwd
type=friend

registration string ae4ml:passwd at 10.133.54.132/radio1

Outbound route radio1
dialplan 1XXX
Trunk radio1

--

*"We must reject the idea that every time a law is broken, society is
guilty rather than the law breaker.It is time to restore the American