[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 60, Issue 3

Steve Wright stevewrightnz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 04:18:05 UTC 2014

> I think what he is asking is whether the weather the Rx and Tx streams
> of the RTCM can be used on different nodes. In other words, at a
> specific site with only a single RTCM, can the transmitter be part of
> node A while the receiver is part of node B.

Concisely;

Two repeaters, a 6m repeater and a 2m repeater.

Two repeater sites;

Site "A" has 6m TX and 2m RX.

Site "B" has 6m RX and 2m TX.

*One* RTCM at each site.

chan_voter will have to have it explained in excruciating detail.

Call me cheap - two RTCM is cheaper than four RTCM, and duplexing 6/2 is a
lot less complex than duplexing 6/6 and 2/2.  ;)

Steve